Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coming Soon...

Life, as usual, has intruded into my content mill.

Sometime in the new future, I will get around to reviewing the following items:

1. CRKT Delegate folding knife

2. Ruger 10/22 Deluxe Sporter (possibly in comparison with the carbine version and the Marlin 60)

3. Hawke Sport Optics Sport HD IR AO (eieio) 3-9 x 40 Mil-Dot Rifle Scope

4. An as yet to be determined rental car

5. Another gun range(s)

6. A Concealed Handgun Class

7. Comparison of the Otterbox Defender and Commuter iPhone cases.

I am not sure in what order these reviews will appear; but, give me a little time, and they will all flush through eventually.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

    Says the woman who is behind on her reviews as well.

    BTW, *loved* your post on GunDivas today. It gave me a much needed smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GunDiva, I can crap a mean whip if you need motivation. Glad you enjoyed the post.

      Delete
    2. CRACK. CRACK you stupid iPhone auto correct. Sorry about that. I just noticed that.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like good info. Waiting on pins and needles. Ok. That was a lie because I don't really like pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma Fargo, welcome. Thank you for gracing my humble blog with your presence. You can lie all you want. Just keep commenting.

      Delete

Basically, the "Golden Rule" applies. You get what you give. Treat others like trash here, and your comments will be trashed accordingly.